Please use the following link to get the article on how to make sysprep image: Sysprep HowTo
Follow the following steps while reinstalling machine using sysprep:
1. Verify whether the target PC is multi-threaded or not (for later on updating the ACPI accordingly [see the article above for more details]).
2. Backup process:
- Backup "Documents and setting" folder.
- Backup passwords (internet explorer logins, internet access, wireless, outlook and outlook express etc.)
- Backup drivers (I suggest DoubleDriver utility for that).
3. Remove temporary files:
- Reduce pagefile to 0.
- Cancel hibernation.
- Delete temporary files using cleanmgr.exe tool.
4. Make Image of the target PC (for any case...)
5. Extract the Sysprep Image over the target PC.
6. Restore process:
- Restore previously backedup files.
- Restore internet RAS connection.
- Restore Outlook/Express account.
7. Run updates:
- Run Windows Updates.
- Run Antivirus updates.
That's It !